At EPIC, we strive to be a church that unchurched people love to attend. When you come to EPIC, you will feel at home, no matter what age or stage you are in life. When you come to EPIC Church you will quickly find a warm, friendly group of people committed to making church exciting, life-changing, and enjoyable. Each Experience at EPIC will include dynamic teaching, powerful worship and great programs for kids. Our EPIC Kids area is a safe place where children (birth-5th grade) will enjoy an interactive experience that is specifically designed for them.
Our attire is casual, but you can dress up if you feel more comfortable. Located in our foyer area, our EPIC Cafe is a great place to grab a cup of coffee and get any questions you may have answered. Each experience is approximately 60 minutes in length. Our prayer is that you will experience God in each experience, not just the first time, but every time.
For more information about our ministries, click the ABOUT link above.
- in the Bible as the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- in one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- in the virgin birth of Christ, His vicarious atoning death, resurrection and ascension.
- in salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ.
- in baptism by immersion.
- in divine healing through the redemptive work of Christ on the cross.
- in the power of the Holy Spirit, which enables believers to witness and live a holy life.
- in the second coming of Jesus Christ.
- We are willing to do anything short of sin to reach people.
- We exist more for the people outside of the church than the people inside the church.
- We are a church for anyone, but not for everyone.
- We will never be too big…or too small.
- We are going to say no more than we say yes.
- We don’t want you to like everything about our church.
- We view everything as an experiment…so failure is an option.
- We believe that playing it safe is actually risky.
- We pray like it depends on God and work like it depends on us.
- We believe that God deserves our best and anything less is unchristian.
Bobby and Vanessa
Bobby serves on the Directional Team as the Lead Pastor and oversees both the Directional Team and the Teaching Team at EPIC. Vanessa serves as the Pre-K Teacher at EPIC Kids Care.
Matt and Sarah
Matt serves on the Directional Team as the Executive Pastor and manages all the technical aspects of the church. Matt also oversees staff development and the Worship and Creative Arts Department. Sarah serves on the Teaching Team.
Jason and Becky
Jason serves on the Directional Team as the Operations Pastor and oversees our Youth and Kids Ministries. Jason also oversees the day-to-day operations of our facilities. Becky works at EPIC Kids Care.
Caleb and Alyssa
Caleb serves as the EPIC Youth Pastor. Alyssa serves as the Director for EPIC Kids Care.
Ben and Joy
Joy serves as our EPIC Kids Pastor.
Deter and Misty
Deter serves as the Media Director. Misty serves on the Worship Team.